Thursday 21 August 2014

Chapter 1

Grr, I hate not being allowed to use cheats!!
Willow went to visit her new boss Leighton Sekemoto and has taken a liking to him.

She confessed her attraction to him and is staying over at Leighton's house! Hmm, true love?

Willow is now Leighton's steady.

Willow has made a pretty strong move.

After waking up Willow decided what and who she wanted.
Willow - "Will you marry me?"
Leighton - "Yes!"

They wasted no time! The minute Willow finished work (Athletic career) she ran to Leighton's house and started their private wedding.
Leighton - "I can't think of a better person to spend my life with."
Willow - "Thanks for  marrying me."
Leighton - "Thanks for proposing."

That's a nice way to end the chapter.
Bye for now!

EDIT: I forgot Leighton has moved in so I'll post his traits.





No comments:

Post a Comment